Toilet Repair and Installation
A clogged or non-functional toilet is a nuisance for various reasons. It can be a big inconvenience—especially in a one-bathroom house! Toilet troubles can also cause structural damage and mold growth if sewage or water gets out. When your toilets aren’t working right, prompt action can help you save time, frustration, and money. Call Brothers Plumbing for Toilet Repair and installation services in San Angelo, Texas.
Preventing Toilet Clogs
A toilet clog can start as an inconvenience and turn into a plumbing crisis if it’s not addressed quickly. To reduce the risk of sewage overflow and other health problems, follow these easy tips for toilet clog prevention.
- Don’t flush baby wipes, feminine hygiene items, or diapers.
- Don’t use toilet paper excessively.
- Do not put paper towels in the toilet.
- Avoid the flushing of cotton balls and swabs.
- Don’t flush nail and hair clippings.
- Always keep a waste container by the toilet for non-flushable items.
While we hope these tips will prevent clogs in your home, we understand that things happen. When you’ve got a troublesome toilet clog, call the team at Brothers Plumbing for fast, friendly toilet repair service.
We Can Get to the Bottom of Any Clog
When San Angelo’s homeowners call us for clogged toilet repair, they can expect experienced plumbers to use advanced techniques and tools to get to the bottom of the issue. Rather than relying on a simple plunger, we use equipment like augers, snakes, and hydrojets to remove even the toughest clogs.
A snake or auger is an implement specifically designed to clear drains. Consisting of hollow tubing, a flexible cable, an elbow fitting, and a rubber sleeve, these tools also have hand cranks that, when turned, dislodge clogs.
Hydrojetting is another common way to eliminate toilet clogs. The process starts when a plumbing professional inserts a hose with an advanced nozzle into the toilet drain. Using the force of pressurized water, tough clogs are removed.
If you have questions or concerns about our clog elimination methods, we have answers. Call Brothers Plumbing to schedule an in-person consultation.
Our team members know that toilet troubles can lead to major disruptions, so it’s crucial to get them fixed as quickly as possible. We know just how important functional plumbing is to your home and routine, and that’s why we focus on diagnosing and resolving issues no matter how big or small they may be. Whether you have a leaky toilet, a broken fill valve, or a non-working flapper, our team, tools, and techniques will get the job done.
Signs That It’s Time for Toilet Replacement
Do you have a toilet that’s old, outdated, and beyond repair? Replacement is the best option. A few signs of the need for toilet replacement are:
- Old age. If an old toilet needs frequent repairs and new parts to keep it working, it may be more sensible to replace it with a newer and more reliable model.
- Cracks. Most toilets are porcelain, which means cracks may develop in bowls and tanks. While most cracks start small, they can cause serious water damage if they’re left untreated.
- Persistent clogs. Older toilets often have design flaws that keep water from flowing through forcefully enough to prevent clogs.
- Ordinary wear and tear. As these units age, they may develop damage from daily use. Scratches, for instance, may cause dirt and stains to become more noticeable while making cleaning more difficult. When this occurs, replacement just makes sense.
- Higher utility bills. Older toilets almost always consume more water than more recent ones. If your water bill is rising but the family’s usage hasn’t changed, consider a toilet upgrade.
These are just a few of the most common signs that it’s time for a new toilet. Call the pros at Brothers Plumbing to schedule an estimate.
We Service and Install All Types of Toilets
The Brothers Plumbing team can install toilets of every style and model, including:
- Comfort height
- Dual flush
- Double cyclone
We also offer emergency service for clogged drains, broken toilets, and much more. Call or click today to schedule an appointment with us.
How Much Does a New Toilet Cost?
Like many other plumbing jobs, the cost of a new toilet depends on the nature of the job, whether new plumbing is required, and the model the homeowner chooses. To get an accurate idea of how much you’ll pay, we recommend scheduling an estimate. With upfront, honest pricing and no hidden fees, the number you’re quoted is exactly what you’ll pay.
Toilets are a feature that we take for granted—that is, until something goes wrong. Whether you need toilet repair or a complete replacement, we can help. Use our online form to request additional information or call Brothers Plumbing to schedule a no-obligation estimate.